Wednesday, April 6, 2011

And So We Meet Again

So, it has been quite a while since I updated my little blog and yes, I could sit here and make lots of silly excuses but truth is, I needed inspiration. Winter came and went, and I found it hard to get back into the swing of things.. I had to give myself a great big size 6 kick in the ass and get motivated..

But I am back and truly ready to start updating you with all my fashion finds and beauty secrets..




Firstly, can I just say that I am so excited about the S/S 2011 fashion range, it really is a dolly mixture of all-sorts, you can do 70's, punk, colour block, tailoring or like me mix it all 
up. 
When it comes to fashion, there are no rules, if you feel like putting floral with checks, polka dots or stripes than go with it.


Penney's is great for adding a bit of mix to an ordinary looking outfit, with a wide selection of floral accessories and fabulous handbags.. If you're feeling brave then go for an all in one jumpsuit, fabulous on the tall but if your not endowed with long legs then just team it with a chunky pair of wedges.. I think they suit all shapes and sizes and always look so feminine. 
I love this jumpsuit I have shown, the navy polka dots are bang on trend, but how cute would it look with an over sized birkin style handbag, chunky jewellery and a big floppy hat..
I am going to explore everything from false nails, acrylic, gel and shellac to hair extensions.



I am going to explore everything from false nails, acrylic, gel and shellac to hair extensions.
And... I have to mention, lets not forget.... Maternity, I have seen so many blooming pregnant ladies lately it made me think, they need to be embraced and celebrated so I will be giving tips on how to look your best during pregnancy..
If you want hints or tips on anything in particular or just for me to mention something, please leave a comment...

And remember... You're Fabulous :)
S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment