Monday, August 23, 2010

Shoe and the City!!!

Autumn Winter Range



Geox Selection




After spending the morning traipsing around the shops looking for a nice pair of strappy gold sandals, much to my disappointment the selection was nothing to write home about.... After a friend told me about Shoe City which is just outside Castle Blaney, I decided to take a trip over and see what it was all about...To my surprise, the selection of shoes is just amazing. 




They have great labels for Women, Men and children 

such as Geox, Escape, Garbour, Lelli Kellie, Converse, 


Caterpiller, Timberland, Loakes and many more.. 


I even spotted a pair of black gladiator sandals with a gold zip on the front which are identical to a pair in the Jimmy Choo S/S 10 range. 


So many handbags

They also have a fab range of Bridal Shoes, Jewellery, Handbags and Accessories. And the icing on the cake..... Great prices!!! I picked up a fab pair of gold strappy sandals that Carrie Bradshaw would die for, and they only cost me.... Wait for it....

 €35....BARGAIN!!!!! 
Get yourself down to Shoe City for all your footwear, back to school, weddings, debs balls or for just everyday, I guarantee you will find what your looking for...


Happy Shopping Peoples
S
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment