Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A sunkissed look without the Sun Damage!!

I must admit, I was one of those people who had to have a few sunbed sessions before and after going on holidays. Now, after discovering the best self tan I have ever used I am ridding myself of the tanning salons and finding myself looking and feeling so much better for it. The product is called He-She Express Liquid Tan and I can promise that once you use it you will never look back.
Self-tanning has many advantages over the traditional suntan. It is instant and you can decide how dark you want it to look. It suits fair and darker skinned people.Tan lines are completely avoided and as it is temporary it will only last for a week. Moreover, sunless tanning is completely safe.
I purchased the product along with the applicator mitt and it was very easy to apply. The mitt can be washed in your washing machine which means you can use it over and over again.
The product is a dark coloured liquid, you apply to the mitt and rub into the area, then blend down onto the hands and feet. If you want a darker look, it dries straight away so just reapply it. I generally have my shower and shave the day before applying, it will gradually darken over a few hours. I also found that any little mishaps (ankles and elbows) can be tidied up by simply using a baby wipe.... GENIUS!!!
I am back from holidays over 2 months now and as you all know we haven't had that many sunny days, yet everyone admires my tan and asks me where I've been on my holidays... My skin feels soft all the time and I even apply it to my face before going to bed..
Also, unlike other tanning products, it does not smell, my husband Rob can vouch for that....lol
After shopping around I found the best deal for this product is on www.lookinggoodgirl.com They have 300ml Express Liquid Tan and Free Mitt for €41.65
Let me know what you think of this product or if you have any hints or tips to share.
Also, you can follow He-She on facebook where they give their top tips of the day. This is Thursdays top tip from He-She
 "Thursday’s Top Tip: - You already know that He-Shi Express Liquid Tan, delivers a quick and easy bronze tan, what you might not know is that it has a very high glycerine content, so it will keep your skin moisturised, soft and silky!"

Happy Tanning Peoples :)

Sinead
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment