Friday, May 7, 2010

GOSH Make-Up Primer


Do you ever look at TV ads or photos in a magazine and wonder how to achieve that flawless look with your make-up????
Well have no fear I have the perfect solution. I have tried and tested the GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer and can tell you all here and now that this is an amazing product to have in your make-up bag. You have to apply it after moisturising and using a brush apply your foundation afterwards. It glided on so easily and looked flawless. I usually have to apply concealer everywhere but I didn't need to this time except for a tiny bit under my eyes (I had a late night!!). My make up lasted all day without re-touching.
The packaging is very nice and not unlike the chanel products. It is a pump applicator which I am not usually a fan of, but this works brilliantly.
This is available in stores nationwide and I purchased mine from McCabes Pharmacy Dundalk for less than €25
Let me know what you think of this product...

S
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment