Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Out and About


I decided to take a stroll into town today with my 2 little men Matthew & Darragh. After bribing them with jelly tots, they sat in their Phil and Teds while I explored a boutique called Neola. It is situated in River Lane, Dundalk and they also have a shop in Malahide, Dublin.

I have to say that this shop is great little find, they have a great selection of brands such as Diesel, Miss Sixty, French Connection, 7 for All Mankind and True Religion. The selection of dresses for weddings or a night out on the town is great. They also stock a great range of Guess handbags, Gucci sunglasses and their store in Dublin has Hudson Jeans.

The staff were very friendly and if you are going to a wedding and buy your dress from them they will take your details to make sure nobody else from the wedding party buys the same outfit as you.

They also have a website http://www.neola.ie/


The jelly tots ran out and so I didnt get to try on any of their lovely items.

I wish them all the best and would like to thank them for their friendliness.


Next time I willl leave the boys with their Nan so I can have a proper rummage..


S

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment