Tuesday, May 18, 2010

O Fairy God Mother, Where art thou!!!

Im sure like me you often wish you had a fairy god mother to grant you all your wishes.. And of course it always has to be more than just 3 wishes, afterall, us ladies need a lot of pretty things..

I want to know what would be on your wishlist???

Here is what I would wish for.




First Wish; A delicious carrot cupcake smothered with cream cheese topping






                                

Second Wish; A new fluffy puppy to add to my dog family


I could pop them all in the basket of my little pink bicycle (also supplied by my FGM) and go to the beach for a picnic with all the family:)



Third Wish; A new pair of Jimmy Choos
These Glenys Zip Up Gladiator Sandals are just the ticket.. 
Perfect with every summer item in my wardrobe.


At €975.00 I am going to have to talk very nicely to my Fairy God Mother :)

Note to FGM: I would probably be willing to forfeit all my other wishes just for these..




My Fourth Wish; This amazing TIBI Beaded Asymmetrical Mini Dress.

This would be perfect with my new Jimmy Choo's for a night out on the tiles with the girlies..







My Fifth and Final wish (Im  trying not to be too greedy):
HEALTH AND HAPPINESS TO US ALL :)

Happy Day Dreaming Peoples

S
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment